Did you know that there are foods that will provide very effective nutrients for good results at the end of the course? Studying is a mental exercise and continuous energy expenditure, so if you are studying, especially during exam time, you should add to your diet the following foods for a better performance:
• Avocado, salmon and tuna are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, ideal for better concentration.
• Blueberries to strengthen long-term memory.
• Oats, a cereal rich in protein and healthy fats. It also strengthens memory.
• Nuts are high in phosphorus. They are ideal for high intellectual activity.
“Think about the shape of the brain and that of nuts”.
• Bananas are essential in the diet of athletes and students. High in potassium, vitamin C and B6 which helps in the production of neurotransmitters such as serotonin.
• Tea and coffee provided it is not excessive, the caffeine helps keep us awake but lots of it can generate lead to stress.
These are just some examples, but any food rich in B vitamins, vitamin E, potassium, magnesium, zinc, lithium, selenium, chromium and silicon can be included in your diet for this purpose.
Also a little bit of chocolate every day is good for lowering stress levels!!!