The English B1 CertAcles Exam is only 3 months away! Are you ready?
Studies have shown that students who understand the layout of an exam and its marking scheme always score the best grades.
If you are sitting the B1 English exam on 24th May then come and learn what it´s all about. The Languages Service will be running 4 workshops in March to explain the layout of the exam and to help you improve the skills you will need to pass.
Sign up today by emailing email@example.com:
- SPEAKING EXAM SKILLS WORKSHOP: Thursday 7th March 18.00-20.00 (Room TBC)
In the first workshop we will examine how the speaking test is organised and explore strategies which will help you score the highest grades.
- WRITING EXAM SKILLS WORKSHOP: Thursday 14th March 18.00-20.00 (Room TBC)
In the second workshop we will analyse the key skills you will need to pass the writing test and also learn some invaluable tips to create texts which examiners love.
- READING EXAM SKILLS WORKSHOP: Thursday 21st March 18.00-20.00 (Room TBC)
In the third workshop we will learn essential strategies for the reading test, like how to read for specific information and understand what the questions are asking for.
- LISTENING EXAM SKILLS WORKSHOP: Thursday 28th March 18.00-20.00 (Room TBC)
In the last workshop we will focus on listening skills. In this session you will learn how to listen for key information and answer the questions the exams will ask you.
- Throw away your exam fears.
- Learn the skills you will need to pass.
- Sign up today.