The EACA International Summer School will run its 3rd Summer School for students and young advertising professionals, July 9-13th, at the University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
Spend a week learning everything you need to know about advertising!
– Work and share ideas with students from other countries and cultures
– Be part of a team working on a real brief from NIKON
– Make a new business pitch in front of the client at the end of the week
– Cover the key advertising communications disciplines
– Practice your spoken and written English
– Have direct contact with leading practitioners in the communications industry
– Receive an EACA International Summer School Certificate
Foundation Group: aimed at Bachelor students (1st, 2nd & 3rd year)
Advanced Group: aimed at Masters’ degree students and young professionals
Application: Please send an email to email@example.com with a short motivation letter stating why you would like to take part in the course and what you expect to gain from the experience.
Deadline: Sunday, 10 June.