Home Blog Page 4
There are a lot of people at the Universidad CEU Cardenal Herrera with an interesting life story. One of whom is our dear colleague and Professor of Dentistry, Arlinda Luzi Luzi. She was interviewed by intern Amélie Windels, one...
Communication is the process of sending and receiving messages and exchanging     of verbal and nonverbal thoughts, opinions, information and verifying the perceptions. Only 15% of communication is verbal; the other 85% is nonverbal. Communication is the most powerful...
Suturing with fun! is a two days course of suture practice. This program is oriented to achieve a good technical management of wound' suturing. The target populations are students from the first years of the Faculty of Health Sciences... and all...
As a general surgeon teaching Surgical Pathology to Dentistry students, my concern is to teach surgical knowledge. Surgeons need to practice several techniques that are daily used in their practices. But should all the content of these techniques be...
This three concepts are key principles is dental care. As a patient I want to feel save when I visit the Clínica Odontológica CEU. When teaching our students I try to provide them with evidence based knowledge and foccus on competencies...
The CEU Cardenal Herrera University is playing a role in the development of innovative dental biomaterials. Dr. Salvatore Sauro in collaboration with other internationally-recognised professors and researchers and other professor of Dentistry are publishing in high impact journals promising...
Saint Apollonia is the patroness of dentists, and people suffering from toothache and other dental diseases often ask her intercession. The history of Saint Apollonia is very sad. St. Apollonia was a holy virgin who suffered martyrdom in Alexandria during...
Good afternoon bloggers! In my first message, I would like to congratulate Chiou Bo-Jen from 4th Year Bilingual Dentistry who won the prize for Best Undergraduate Talk from Dentistry in the recently completed 10th International Congress for Students of Experimental and Health...