The European Student Placement Agency UK team is happy to communicate that we now have 1 internship opportunities that is an opportunity for your students and recent graduates (alumni).
6 Month Business Administration and Management Internship
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to still be a student or have graduated in the last 12 months. Any student who is unsure of their visa situation should check with their university before applying.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from
the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated. To know more, please visit: www.espauk.com
The Host Company
The host company is an integrated web based system, combining email marketing with powerful CRM features such as contact database management, email & SMS marketing campaign creation, full campaign reporting, autoresponders, marketing surveys, calendar and more. Designed for the needs of small businesses, the company is the online business partner that takes away the hassle of day to day sales and marketing tasks.
The host company is looking for a candidate who knows what outstanding customer service is and can deliver it for their customers. A knowledge of small businesses as well as Email Marketing and Sales and Marketing Automation is required as the successful candidate would work with customers to help build campaigns. A working knowledge of HTML is also beneficial.
Weston-Super-Mare, is a seaside resort in Somerset, England, on the Bristol Channel 18 miles (29 km) south west of Bristol between Worlebury Hill and Bleadon Hill.
High spoken and written English level is a must (C1/C2).
As soon as possible.
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional manner ensuring that adequate information is obtained from the customer about what they are looking to do, which will ultimately result in a support ticket being raised containing maximum information, which will help in the process of being able to solve the customer/partner’s issue
- Record all customer interactions allowing for accurate tracking of support activity
Solve customer issues quickly and independently, ensuring that customers are able to continue with theirday to day business
- Ensuring that all support tickets and live chats are responded to within the Service Level Agreement (SLA)for each customer/partner Be able to investigate the customer/partner’s issue and either solve it, find a work around while the issue is being fixed by developers and communicate this back to the customer/partner in a step by step manner
- Liaise with customers/partners on a regular basis as a courtesy to ensure that we are engaging with customers including customers who are designated as “at risk” according to support levels
- Create help material and resources which can be used to help our customers and the wider team when responding to support questions.
- The ability to accurately and effectively record down customer issues which need development and feed that information back to the wider team
- An incredible can do attitude and ability to prioritise Jobs/Workload.
Very comfortable speaking to current and potential customers on the phone and building a relationship with them
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal. A good level of grammar is essential for the role
- A strong core set of IT skills. You need to be very comfortable in using a range of different software systems. Basic HTML knowledge very desirable
- To demonstrate professionalism when dealing with colleagues, customers and partners at all time Self-motivated to learn our systems and processes, while also able to engage with the wider team in brainstorming/problem solving discussions
- Committed to the job and ability to work on their own as well as work well with a team.
Experience in Customer Service/Success is desirable
How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at http://www.espauk.com/students/register-with-us
STEP 2) Please, send an email to email@example.com with the reference code INTBA1104 attaching your CV as a pdf file. A cover letter is always helpful.
Also, you can check the information and more in our social nets: