The International Relations Office speaks many languages
If you are a foreign student and are thinking about studying at our University, we invite you to visit our webpage in French and in English.
Contact the International Relations Office and we will provide you with lots of interesting information. Furthermore, we can help you in resolving many issues and answer questions such as these detailed below:
- What can I study at University CEU Cardenal Herrera?
- How do I find accommodation?
- How do I get to the University?
- Is Valencia a safe city?
- How much does it cost to live in Valencia?
- What sporting activities are offered by the University?
- Does the University offer a language course so that I can improve my Spanish?
- Should I take out a health insurance policy before coming to Spain?
- Someone mentioned an ID card for foreigners in Spain, what is this?
- I would like to know more about the degree curriculum, who should I talk to about this?
These questions above and many more can be answered by the International Relations Office.
In the Office we work to ensure that foreign students feel more like fully-integrated students by helping them overcome those obstacles which they may come across following their move to Spain.
We also employ various international interns who, having moved to Spain themselves as foreigners, know all about you needs and the difficulties you are facing with opening a bank account or buying a mobile phone, for example. Therefore, they know perfectly well the problems you are asking about and they can help you resolve them!
If you want to come here to study full-time or as an exchange student, stop thinking and write to us or call us. The International Relations Office will help you get to know the University and, if you decide to study with us as a full-time student, integrate into Spanish society and academic life.
We will help you to familiarize yourself with the Spanish culture, a culture different to any other in the world! Spaniards are generally very hospitable and friendly, but sometimes a bit chaotic! Don’t worry though, after a few days you’ll get used to this and we will help you so that you feel at home and settled down in the city.
And now that you have looked over and read all of this… WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE OFFICE? WE’RE WAITING FOR YOU!