Do you have an idea on how to improve students’ life at our campus? Have you perhaps noticed a need that must be fulfilled? Or, do you have an idea for an activity that could bring national and international students closer?
Well, now is your time to act! We are organizing an International Bootcamp, a day of innovation, on the 15th of November 2016. The goal of the event is to improve the intercultural understanding and to advance the integration between national and international students at our campus.
Now we urge all students to submit their ideas for this innovation day, as by far the best feature of the Bootcamp is that the suggestions come from the students themselves — this is student innovation at its best!
So if you are enthusiastic about improving our campus, listen up. This is how it works:
- All students studying any degree and enrolled full-time at any of the three CEU UCH campuses can present a project, either individually or as a group. Membership of WASB (World Ambassador Student Board) and participation in the Global Citizen Program count positively.
- The project must be presented in English, Spanish, or French.
- Each presentation must include the following information: title of the project, description of the project and its objectives, format and schedule of the project, expected number of students involved (national and international), expected results and impact of the project, the estimated budget.
- The projects ought to be carried out during the academic year until August 2017, following the operating rules of the Student Project Desk.
- Send all the requested documentation by email to viri2@uchceu, before the 24th of October 2016.
And what is to be gained from all this? Well, the projects will be exhibited at the International Bootcamp and worked on during the day in workshops. In addition, the most innovative projects will be awarded a grant for the execution of the project (maximum of 1500€ according to the requirements of the project). The concession of the grants will also be communicated on the 15th, during the Bootcamp. Read the terms and conditions here!
Your idea could come to life! So hurry up, and submit your project proposal now.