- Discover the financial aid programme for studies at University CEU Cardenal Herrera for the Academic Year 2016/17
- A programme directed exclusively at international students
Do you worry about the cost to study in a university abroad?
At University CEU Cardenal Herrera we want to ensure that our international students receive the necessary financial support to carry out their studies with us. Therefore, we have launched the Financial Aid Excellence Program for the Academic Year 2016/17, with grants that can reduce the academic fees by up to 50% for your degree.
How can you access this support programme?
If you are an outstanding student and you fulfil the following criteria, complete the documentation now and submit your application to us before the 30th June 2016 and very soon you will know if you can benefit from our support programme!
- Having an average grade of 8.5 points in first year of baccalaureate or equivalent (penultimate year of university access preparation)
- Not being of Spanish nationality
- Fulfilling the basic requirements of the programme’s bases
- Having carried out the necessary procedures for admission to the university, as detailed in the terms and conditions
Which courses include the Financial Aid Excellence Programme?
The degrees that the programme is active for are the following:
- Architecture (international degree)
- Energy Engineering (international degree)
- Digital Communication (international degree)
- Diseño Industrial
- Pharmacy (international degree)
- Nursing (international degree)
- Educación Infantil
- Educación Primaria
- Publicidad y Relaciones Públicas
- Comunicación Audiovisual
- Dirección en Empresas
- Ciencias Políticas y Relaciones Internacionales
Check the University CEU Cardenal Herrera Financial Aid Excellence Program conditions and discover if you can benefit from the grants. Proceed now to our website at New Student / Financial Aid / Financial Aid Excellence Program.
Because we believe that excellent students deserve excellent support!