ESPA or European Student Placement Agency se encarga de reclutar los mejores estudiantes para prácticas.
Los servicios son gratis para los estudiantes y cubren:
- Gatos de electricidad, gas, ..
- transporte al trabajo
todo por un valor entre 700 y 1000 € mensuales.
Para ampliar información puedes ponerte en contacto con Paco Suay aunque tienes toda la información aquí
En este caso la oferta es la siguiente:
The company is growing globally as a truly global company (nearly 400 employees and offices in the UK, US and Australia). Through their open-source Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Business Process Management (BPM) solutions, they are pioneering better ways to help their customers design and create automated processes around the business content they interact with every day.
The EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) Consulting Team are responsible for the delivery of the company activities projects across the EMEA region. The team currently has a blend of technical and business minded individuals providing full project implementation capability. The consultants operate out of the UK, France, Germany and Portugal.
The host company is looking to create an Operations Team within the EMEA business to support the region with BAU operational tasks. The successful intern will report directly into the EMEA Consulting Director gaining exposure to multiple functions within the host company business.
6 months or 12 months (preferred)
Maidenhead is a large affluent town and stunning area in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, in Berkshire, England. It lies south of the River Thames (although at Maidenhead the river runs north-south so the town is in fact on its west bank). Maidenhead is 25.7 miles (41.4 km) west of Charing Cross in London (40 min by train to central London).
English should be B2/C1.
- Ensure Operational Excellence across the Consulting team
- Ensure timesheets/expenses are submitted on time and to the correct projects
- Set up Open Air projects
- Track and manage consulting sales order process (New Orders, Pipeline, Closed)
- Customer Satisfaction Pack Creation
- Adhoc administrative tasks
- Some travel may be required for this rolePersonal Skills
- High English Level
- Business Engineering Degree – Business Computing Degree or similar
- Understanding of Business process fundamentals
- A desire to learn with a specific interest in Business Operation and Consulting
- Capable of working under pressureDesirable
Knowledge of Sales Force and Open Air
How to apply
STEP 1) Please, register with us at http://www.espauk.com/students/register-with-us
STEP 2) Please, send an email to email@example.com with the reference code ALFBO1401 attaching your CV as a pdf file. A cover letter is always helpful.
Are you eligible?
ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents.