Students and professors from the Architecture Degree at the CEU Cardenal Herrera University will visit Brussels this September.
IMPORTANT: The visits to some buildings must be booked in advance. Because of this, all participants in the trip should confirm their attendance, to the Vice-Dean for Architecture, before September 10.
VISITS IN BRUSSELS
DAY 1__Sept 24, 2015, Thursday
- morning: flight (VLC – BRU). Grand Place at 14 h (lunch at Les Halles Saint Gery and quartier Sainte Catherine)
- afternoon: visit to projects locations (Vergotedok) and comune Laeken.
DAY 2__Sept 25, 2015, Friday
- morning: guided visit to the Parliament at 9’15 h. European Quarter. Parc du Cinquantenaire and place Ambiorix (lunch at LOFT -Namur Street)
- afternoon: Grand Sablon. Magritte Museum and Old English building. Centre Belge de la band dessinée.
DAY 3__Sept 26, 2015, Saturday
- morning: Victor Horta Museum at 9’45 h. Art Nouveau in quartier Chatelain. CIVA and place Flaggey (lunch at L’ULTIME ATOME -next to Saint-Boniface church)
- afternoon: Atomium. Cité Modèle by Renaat Braem.
DAY 4__Sept 27, 2015, Sunday
- morning: flight (BRU – VLC)
Ryanair, from Valencia to Brussels (Zaventem)
- Departure: Thursday SEP 24, 2015, 9’20 h (2 h)
- Return: Sunday SEP 27, 2015, 6’30 h (2 h)